Asian American Studies Minor
Prospective and current undergraduate and graduate students may email Interim Advisor Dean Dacumos with any questions related to academic advising and admissions: email@example.com.
The Undergraduate Research Center for the Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences (URC-HASS) is UCLA’s one stop shop for students conducting research or creative projects in the humanities, arts, and social sciences. URC-HASS offers workshops, info sessions, one-on-one appointments, and scholarship programs for undergraduates at UCLA.
- Get Help With Your Research: Schedule one-on-one appointments with Graduate Student Mentors to get help with all of your research and creative project needs, including but not limited to:
- turning an interest into a research topic
- navigating how to find a faculty mentor
- developing a research plan
- reviewing program application drafts
- finding the right methods for researching a topic
- Attend a Workshop: In collaboration with the UCLA Library, each quarter, URC offers a series of workshops to help students grow and refine their research skills.
- Attend an Info Session: URC info sessions cover the ins and outs of each research scholarship program, eligibility requirements, and tips for submitting a standout application.
- Find a Research Opportunity: Create a profile on urp.my.ucla.edu, and start researching alongside UCLA’s world-renowned faculty! Faculty regularly post research assistant opportunities on the Undergraduate Research Portal.