Still need to find a “match”? Feel free to look for other organizations you can work with.
When you email organizations, make sure to:
- state your major(s) and, if applicable, your minor(s)
- let them know you are looking for an internship for academic credit for a particular quarter (make sure to include the start and end dates!)
- describe why you are interested in their organization for an internship
- share what skills or knowledge that you have to contribute
- include your resume and open schedule