Handshake is a platform that connects talented Bruins with internships, jobs and career opportunities.
Use Handshake to find workshops, events and other career development programs hosted by the UCLA Career Center.
Applications for TAships with the Asian American Studies Department are due inWinter Quarter (February).
The Asian American Studies Department TA application may be found here:
Interested in searching for TA vacancies outside of the Asian American Studies Department? Subscribe to the TA Marketplace Google group!
Still need to find a “match”? Feel free to look for other organizations you can work with.
When you email organizations, make sure to:
- state your major(s) and, if applicable, your minor(s)
- let them know you are looking for an internship for academic credit for a particular quarter (make sure to include the start and end dates!)
- describe why you are interested in their organization for an internship
- share what skills or knowledge that you have to contribute
- include your resume and open schedule