UC Berkeley Destination College Advising Corps (DCAC) is seeking recent college graduates with a passion to increase educational opportunities for first generation, low-income, and underrepresented high school students to serve as full-time College Adviser Fellows at one of our partner sites in Alameda, Contra Costa, Santa Clara, or Solano County. The paid position as a DCAC College Adviser Fellow requires a full-time commitment from August 1, 2019 – May 31, 2020.
– Monthly Living Allowance: $2,610
– Year-End Award : $4,000
– Health Care/ Dental/ Vision Coverage
– Continuous training and professional development opportunities throughout the year
There will be Informational Sessions held on the UC Berkeley campus on the following dates:
• Monday, January 28th; 6:30 – 8:00 PM; Hearst Field Annex – Building C
• Tuesday, February 12th; 6:00 – 7:30 PM; Hearst Field Annex – Building C
• Wednesday, February 27th; 6:30 – 8:00 PM; Hearst Field Annex – Building C
Application Deadline: Monday, March 4, 2019.
Application Link: tiny.cc/DCACApplication
Please contact Selena Liu with any questions: