Feuer International Scholarship in Artificial Intelligence (MPhil/PhD)- Deadline: January 31 2019
Feuer International Scholarship in Artificial Intelligence (MPhil/PhD) which is open to applications for October 2019 entry. This will be repeated for one further intake in October 2020.
Funded by Warwick alumnus Jonathan Feuer, it was established to create a group of extremely talented, academically brilliant, world-leading young researchers who will go on to have careers in the field of Artificial Intelligence.
Number of awards: 3
- Full tuition fees and stipend for 3 years
- Opportunity to work alongside Warwick’s Turing fellows and world-leading experts at the Alan Turing Institute in London
- Access to industry partners, mentoring and potential investment opportunities
- Candidates should be open to learning new skills, which might be outside the field of their undergraduate and/or Masters degree. They should have, or be about to graduate with a GPA of 3.8 or above from a 4 year Bachelor of Science. Ideally, they will also possess, or about to be awarded a Master’s level degree.
- We are looking for students with aspiration as well as intellectual aptitude. They should possess an innovative approach to problem solving, well developed technical skills, a willingness to work in a cross-disciplinary training and research setting.
- Deadline – January 31 2019 (for expression of interest including CV and supporting statement of no more than 1000 words)
- Stage 1 decisions – March 2019
- Interviews – March 2019
- Decisions – late March 2019
How to apply:
- Submit an expression of interest via the online application form
- Invitation to submit a full application via Warwick’s main portal
- If shortlisted, interview with the department and the donor, Jonathan Feuer
The supporting statement should indicate how the candidate’s background and interests align with the field of Artificial Intelligence, and which areas of Artificial Intelligence the candidate is most interested in pursuing.
- Feuer International Scholarship in AI information page
- About the scholarship (including funding levels, eligibility and processes)
- AI at Warwick
- Warwick’s Research Archive Portal
- Warwick’s Experts Directory
- PhD Life Blog
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!