Are you a community builder, interested in connecting with leaders on campus, love Mediterranean food? CAVA the fast causal Mediterranean restaurant is looking for a UCLA Campus Connoisseur to connect with organizations, clubs and have pulse of what’s going on at UCLA. This is a part time paid gig with meal stipend. If you’ve been to CAVA then you know how sweet this gig could be. If you haven’t tried CAVA what are you waiting for? Now through November 10, 2018 come in and mention “Campus Connoisseur” when paying and get a free juice. Click here to apply. Interested applicants should apply via the aforementioned link, but if you have questions or concerns, please contact Mike Schibel below.
Socal & Texas Regional Brand Manger
Do you have a passion for good, healthful food? Do you have an active + adventurous spirit? Do you thrive on sharing your experiences with friends, family…complete strangers? Are you a connector who loves doing good on your campus? Do other people know you as someone who is super dialed into campus life? Do you relish the opportunity to tell a story? Do you believe food can be a force for good?
If this is you, we want you to join us in spreading CAVA love on your campus.
CAVA is a rapidly expanding fast-casual restaurant and packaged goods brand focusing on fresh, Mediterranean inspired, better-for-you cuisine. Born from our full-service restaurants in the DC metro area, our chef-driven fast-casual format has grown to 40+ locations in the past few years, with new restaurants opening in North Carolina, Massachusetts, and Boston. Our packaged goods continue to expand in Whole Foods Market and other specialty stores.
We are looking for collegiate food lovers and connectors to help spread CAVA love on campus as CAVA Connoisseurs. The position will report to the CAVA Regional Brand Manager and will require a passion for the CAVA mission and the drive to help build a compassionate, compelling brand.
Things You’ll Get to Do:
• Share CAVA food and lifestyle with your friends and classmates in real life and via social media
• Bring the CAVA brand to life on-campus at strategic events
• Drive awareness and schedule fundraisers and food donations for key campus groups
• Regular interaction with our regional brand manager for check-ins on campus activities and learn how to build a brand on the local level
• Are a sophomore or junior
• Have a passion for food
• Have outstanding communication skills and the ability to represent CAVA in a genuine, positive manner
• Have the ability to engage a crowd or individuals one-on-one
• Have an eagerness to join a growing company
• Have a desire to help build a brand
• Naturally outgoing, charismatic, self-motivated, friends with everyone
• Access to a computer and mobile device for reporting program results and feedback
• To be currently enrolled in university