2019-20 Dolores Zohrab Liebmann Fellowship – Deadline: December 12, 2018
The campus deadline is Wednesday, December 12, 2018. All materials must be submitted on or by this date to the Fellowships & Financial Services Office in 1228 Murphy Hall.
UCLA is able to nominate three candidates. Each fellowship, renewable upon application for up to a total of three years, provides an annual stipend of $18,000 plus all tuition and fees (including the professional degree supplemental tuition). Please share these documents with your current graduate students.
Students in all fields and in all degree objectives are eligible to apply. Fellowships will be “awarded only to candidates who
- have outstanding undergraduate records,
- have demonstrated a need for financial assistance
- are citizens of the United States of America [at the time of application]
- are enrolled in accredited colleges and universities in the United States
- and have received baccalaureate degrees.”
A Fellow must conduct studies in the United States while receiving the funding.
Contact Chérie Francis from the Graduate Division if any of you have questions.
- TIPS FOR APPLYING FOR THE DOLORES ZOHRAB LIEBMANN FELLOWSHIP Brumfield
- DZL Printed Application for Students
- DZL 2019-20 checklist
- 2018-19 successful Liebmann proposal redacted
- 2014-15 successful applicant statement of purpose_Redacted
- 2011-12 successful applicant SOP_Redacted
N. Chérie Francis, Ed.D., firstname.lastname@example.org
Fellowships & Financial Services
UCLA Graduate Division
1228 Murphy Hall / Campus Mailcode 144401
410 Charles E. Young Drive East
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1444
310-206-2557 / FAX 310-825-0017
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!